The good news and bad news about downloading a call-flooding program.
Let’s face it! You are REALLY upset about all the FU….. I mean….. stupid calls you are getting, right? And it’s been going on for years now and you simply cannot take it anymore and you could just SCREAM!! Well, that’s basically my personal story as well, which drove me to develop the Cadillac of call flooding systems. Really, there is nothing like it anywhere in the world. However there is good new and bad news with regards the concept of a distributable program that floods phone systems.
Let’s start with the bad news and get that out of the way.
DOWNLOAD A CALL FLOODER – THE BAD NEWS:
- The amount of processing power and bandwidth required to flood a phone system is immense! You need some pretty high tech gear to make it happen. When you make a phone call to someone it uses great bandwidth for just that one call, let alone hundreds of concurrent phone calls. This is why we use over $18,000 in dedicated servers, powerful network switches, routers, super high-speed internet to accomplish what we do. This doesn’t even include the $100/month in electricity and hundreds of dollars in ongoing programming costs. Likely, this isn’t some sort of thing you have interest in putting together.
- There is no such thing as a distributable call flooding program. Even we don’t have one…… yet. Granted, we have a hidden web page that can flood as many scammers as we want simultaneously, but putting such a page into the hands of just anyone is simply asking for trouble. People will most certainly use such a tool for revenge or for malicious intent, as opposed to use it for what it is intended for: Taking down scammers!
Don’t be fooled by all the YouTube videos out there about call flooding. Almost all of them are fake. We are experts in this regard and can spot a fake in an instant. If you have any doubt about that just give us a phone number and you will see for yourself that it will be destroyed in a very short amount of time (if it REALLY is a scammer number). No one else on the planet has results like the ScammerBlaster team.
DOWNLOAD A CALL FLOODER – THE GOOD NEWS:
We have a growing team of individuals who help in this fight. Could you join the team and have direct access to our call flooding tool? Most definitely!!
There are some necessary steps first though.
1. Age Minimum: You need to be at least 20 years of age to join the team.
2. Establish trust and goodwill with us: The easiest way is to join our “Reporting Team” on Discord. Use our Live Chat feature at the bottom of the page to express your interest in joining and an agent can assist you further. Once you are there and we see that you truly have an earnest desire to take out scammers you could be invited, in time, to join our “Flooding Team”. This part takes time, but how long is up to you. There are ways to fast-track this process, especially if you are ok with revealing your identity to me (which will be kept in the strictest of confidence).
3. Voice Verification: A voice verification will be required. I will need to talk to you and make sure that you understand the rules and that you are over 20 years of age (don’t try to trick me with a voice changer…. there is no voice changer that exists that I can’t immediately identify).
4. Agree to join a team: You will then be introduced to our flooding team, which is a private Discord channel. The channel contains a bot that sends commands to our 14 dedicated servers to begin flooding a specific number. Our powerful servers can destroy dozens of scammers simultaneously and make millions of phone calls daily. So, yah, 14 dedicated servers is quite sufficient to do the tasks required! Phone companies try to block us, but we just change our IP address and keep on going!
If you are invited to the flooding team you will be able to destroy any scammer with any sort of device you have (computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc) and you will be able to do it from anywhere in the world. Very cool right?
If you don’t like any of the 4 points above, don’t despair! Simply report the scammers to us with our Live Chat option or “Report A Scammer” page and we will take care of it for you! You will feel part of the team when you report a number to us, call it a few hours later and realize it’s been shut down. Sounds thrilling, right? Try us out and see what we can do! From there you will likely be inspired to work with us for many years.
We look forward to having you as part of the team!